Are you a team player with a drive to learn and develop? Do you have great knowledge about intruder alarms? Are you looking to become a part of a company that provides its clients with the best products, delivered by our friendly and professional staff?
If your answer is yes, look no further and apply for a position with Banham!
This is a Monday - Friday role with working hours of 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other while upholding our five core values: Family, Pride, Trust, Leadership, and Making a Difference. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
Who are we looking for?
When working as an Installations Engineer, you will have to bring your best skills to light which will include:
- Good working knowledge of intruder alarms (additional experience in the wider product range; CCTV, entry and access control systems, and fire alarms is an advantage)
- Knowledge of electrical components such as relays and resistors, as well as the ability to read multi-meters, continuity meters, and be able to take and record readings
- Basic IT knowledge, e.g. software installation into Windows Operating Systems, IP based systems, and networking principles
- Excellent client service skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and being able to manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- Flexibility towards working hours and everchanging working requirements, to ensure operational needs are met
- Clean valid driving license
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- An employee assistance program (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general well-being. This benefit also extends to your family (available from the first day of employment)
- Hybrid working for non-field associated roles (3 days working from the office, 2 days working from home)
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
Subsidised Private Medical Cover after 12 months of service
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities (including day releases for studies)
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile, additional screens, company van)
- Up to 50% off Banham products
- Quarterly Social Events including Summer Party and an Annual Christmas Event
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham is proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfill our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.
Banham is an equal opportunities employer providing employment to its team members and applicants without regard for their sex, gender, race, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by law.
We welcome diversity and provide equal opportunities to applicants, based on experience, talent, and qualification for the job.