Do you have great administration skills? Are you used to taking a lot of calls? Can you multitask effectively? Are you looking for an opportunity with a market-leading company? If the answer is 'Yes', we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned, family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the South East of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most importantly are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we’re proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, to liaise with our customers. You will be used to dealing with a high number of calls, sometimes including complaints, from our customers and suppliers on a day-to-day basis. Whether you’re managing the diaries or booking customers appointments in, we trust you will use your authoritative decision-making skills to positively leave the customer satisfied.
A typical day includes;
Responding to a high number of emails and phone calls
Checking and ordering items for the engineers
Collate, prepare, and compose final write-up of security system paperwork, to be sent to customers.
Verifying and entering data in the correct format and updating data when information is incomplete, inaccurate, or missing
Process tickets and shipments
Creating departmental reports
Booking and rescheduling appointments
Ensuring that general business operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Assist with month-end deadlines
You will have the following experience:
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal.
Ability to maintain attention to detail with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
Geographical/postcode knowledge is preferred but not essential
We offer flexible remote working. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. On occasions, there may be an early shift on a Rota basis between 7.30am-4.30pm.
What you’ll get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- We offer a hybrid working policy that offers employees in this role the working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision of significant growth, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.