Banham Group is seeking an experienced Web & e-Commerce product owner to manage the B2B and D2C online services for Banham on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months. As a successful web & e-Commerce product owner, you will be responsible for working closely with internal business stakeholders to manage day-to-day priorities for our e-Commerce & online capabilities.
This is a very hands-on role, and you will work closely with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders to manage and maintain the web & e-Commerce backlog & roadmap.
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other while upholding our five core values: Family, Pride, Trust, Leadership, and Making a Difference. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What can you bring to Banham?
Your experience and being a subject matter expert working in this environment will enable you to:
- Own the day-to-day management of the Banham websites ensuring their smooth running (Retail, Trade, Academy) Investigating reports of customers or internal stakeholders having issues on the website
- Resolve issues where possible or raise tickets with website developers where required and be able to identify which system the issue lies within and report accordingly
- Manage relationships with website development agencies, and third-party vendors to ensure timely delivery of changes, enhancements, and the management of issues & defects.
- Attending and participating in weekly status meetings (with internal teams and external vendors)
- Managing and planning for platform or module upgrades and improvements - providing guides/demo's for new features for all stakeholders.
- Managing the testing process and testing changes directly and/or ensuring relevant teams perform testing.
- Oversee the delivery of the agreed web & e-commerce roadmap to improve the outcomes for Banham consumer, trade, commercial & sales operations.
- Ensure that issues affecting availability & performance are reported and resolved in a timely manner ensuring that the Banham website is optimised for performance and traffic.
- Act as the bridge between technical, digital, marketing and sales teams to ensure that the e-commerce & online products and services meet the needs of the business aligning with Industry best practice.
- Responsible for developing daily, weekly, and monthly analytics and KPI reporting
- Ability to quickly understand key business drivers and goals and translate into a web & online roadmap.
- Ability to work with UX/UI designers to implement A/B testing Experience of Adobe commerce platform (Magento) or similar.
- Excellent communicator, able to present product vision, progress and execution to technical and non-technical teams.
- Work in an agile product delivery environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to align departments through the e-commerce & online product lifecycle.
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- An employee assistance program (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general well-being. This benefit also extends to your family (available from the first day of employment)
- Hybrid working for non-field associated roles (3 days working from the office, 2 days working from home)
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Subsidised Private Medical Cover after 12 months of service
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities (including day releases for studies)
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile, additional screens, company van)
- Up to 50% off Banham products
- Quarterly Social Events including Summer Party and an Annual Christmas Event
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham is proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfill our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.
Please note this is a Hybrid role requiring three days in the office and two days working from home.
Banham is an equal opportunities employer providing employment to its team members and applicants without regard for their sex, gender, race, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by law.
We welcome diversity and provide equal opportunities to applicants, based on experience, talent, and qualification for the job.