We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to play a key role in developing our new CRM product and you will play a key role in the design, development, testing, and deployment of Salesforce applications and solutions. Working closely with our Salesforce team to ensure that our Salesforce platform is optimized to meet the needs of our organization and deliver an exceptional user experience.
This is an important project with senior management attention. The scope of the product includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft. In future phases, we will likely roll out CPQ, Marketing Cloud, and Communities Cloud.
Reporting to the Salesforce Product Manager, you will be working closely with both the internal product team and our implementation partner to design and deliver a Salesforce product that not only meets the needs of our end users but is technically well constructed.
This is a great opportunity to join a greenfield Salesforce project at an early stage and gain exposure to a range of Salesforce clouds. It is also a great opportunity for a strong candidate to progress from a technical lead to a solution architect.
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other while upholding our five core values: Family, Pride, Trust, Leadership, and Making a Difference. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What can you bring to Banham?
Salesforce development experience with at least two of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting, or Mulesoft; including relevant certifications, along with:
- Experience writing well-documented code in Visualforce, Apex, LWC, API’s
- Experience with the complete lifecycle of product development, including release and support post-release.
- Ability to see beyond what is written in a user story, understanding the product from an end user’s perspective.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The core responsibility of the role is to be Banham’s internal Salesforce technical expert.
- As part of the Salesforce product team, design, develop, and deliver product features to satisfy user requirements.
- Become Banham’s Salesforce technical expert, with a strong understanding of the complete Salesforce technical solution at Banham (including features developed by our implementation partner)
- Be a trusted advisor to the Salesforce Product Manager, assisting with scoping and estimating new product features.
- Review the work of our Salesforce implementation partner, ensuring they develop a good quality solution including appropriate documentation.
- Over time, progress to become Banham’s Salesforce Solution Architect, working with our implementation partner to enhance the Salesforce platform.
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- An employee assistance program (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general well-being. This benefit also extends to your family (available from the first day of employment)
- Hybrid working for non-field associated roles (3 days working from the office, 2 days working from home)
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Subsidised Private Medical Cover after 12 months of service
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities (including day releases for studies)
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile, additional screens, company van)
- Up to 50% off Banham products
- Quarterly Social Events including Summer Party and an Annual Christmas Event
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham is proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfill our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.
Banham is an equal opportunities employer providing employment to its team members and applicants without regard for their sex, gender, race, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by law.
We welcome diversity and provide equal opportunities to applicants, based on experience, talent, and qualification for the job.