We are on the lookout for an exemplary Handyperson! A keen maintenance professional who is able to carry out remedial works at our Head Office Premises and Customer establishments. Are you looking for a new role that provides the opportunity to use all of your "trade" skill set and enjoy being out on the road? Happy to travel to different locations supporting the wider business and our customers with their maintenance needs, including carpentry, painting, electrical, and security installations alongside an engineer all whilst working for a Market Leading company? If the answer is "Yes" Banham is looking for a Handyperson to join the Engineering Team!
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What can you Bring to Banham?
Your previous experience with painting, decorating, carpentry, and also preferably some plumbing abilities and/or a current standard of electrical qualification will be a huge benefit.
- Your can-do attitude, punctuality, reliability, and trustworthiness will be exemplary.
- You will have fantastic time management and be able to work within a team or independently.
- Your experience and awareness of health and safety procedures will be advantageous.
- Have a full clean UK driving license.
- Have the willingness to travel to sites all around London and the South East of England
- Being a dedicated Handyperson you may have gained qualifications within Electrical installations.
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Flexible remote working
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile, and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party events
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.