Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a market-leading company? If the answer is ‘Yes’, Banham are looking for a Service Operations Manager to join the Engineering team.
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What are we looking for?
Scope: Management of an Aftercare Engineering workforce ensuring the highest quality and most efficient engineering outcomes are consistently achieved with great customer service.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Take ownership for the onboarding, mentoring and development of Aftercare Engineers
- Work collaboratively with Administrative and Support teams on workload and engineer diary planning
- Ensure adherence to company H&S policies and performance to target
- Work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to pro-actively manage van stocks
- Attend customer sites where required to support the resolution of complex challenges and complaints
- Collate prepare and deliver KPI Data on engineer performance and departmental costs inc. parking
- Conduct and support the completion of field-based inspections and investigations
- Conduct and support the completion of safety and quality audits, with a focus on Banham and NSI Gold Standards
- Aftercare Administration and Management
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate information/data into insight and search for solutions
- Pro-Active conflict management skills
- Managerial Leadership and Analytical Qualities
- Demonstrable experience of delivering great service through an operational engineering team
- Knowledge of intruder alarm equipment, CCTV and Access Control desirable
- Understanding of electrical installations and operational service delivery
- You may be required on occasion to work out of hours at a customer’s request
Hybrid role, mixture of office and field working. This role includes taking part in an escalation call out rota covering weekends and bank holidays. This will be additional to your normal working week. You will need to be comfortable work in and with, a wide variety of teams and individuals
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Flexible remote working
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.