Are you looking for an opportunity with a market-leading Security company Banham with an impressive reputation for its high-quality products and customer service? If the answer is Yes, we are recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join our Guildford Showroom.
The showroom is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to release your creative potential and sell our bespoke luxury security and alarm products. We will train and assist you to give you a thorough understanding of our products. Once trained, you will be able to accurately advise on all products in the Banham range to help maximise sales opportunities.
We are looking for someone who can;
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the Showroom – you may also be required to provide cover and support to our other Showrooms.
- Provide accurate advice and security recommendations on all products in the Banham range including but not limited to locks, alarms, safes, registered keys, CCTV, fire protection, gates, grilles, security doors and access control system.
- Process customer payments and orders
- Liaise with locksmiths, lock service and installation departments to ensure efficient pick-up for engineers
- Work as part of a team to ensure targets for sales, surveys and customer service are exceeded.
- Take part in monthly stock takes
- Assemble and service of all lock types (training provided)
- Cut all key types (training provided)
Sales experience is preferable, and a Locksmithing course or relevant experience is desired but not essential as in-house training will be provided.
What you'll get in return
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- £2k annual bonus paid Quarterly based on achieving Sales revenue and KPI targets
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click Apply below to register your interest.