Are you looking for an opportunity with a market-leading Security company with an impressive reputation for its high-quality products and customer service? If the answer is Yes, Banham are recruiting for a Part-Time Sales Assistant to join our Showroom based in Golders Green.
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned, family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the South East of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other. Employers who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we’re proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to provide support on Saturdays each week. Additional hours can also be provided. Opening Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM, Saturday 9AM-1PM. As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets.
Sales experience is preferable but not necessarily in the security industry and a Locksmithing course or relevant experience is desired but not essential as in-house training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to release your creative potential and sell our bespoke luxury security and alarm products. We will train and assist you to give you a thorough understanding of our products. Once trained, you will be able to accurately advise on all products in the Banham range to help maximise sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities are below:
- Assist in the day to day running of the Showroom
- To provide accurate advice and security recommendations on all products in the Banham range including but not limited to locks, alarms, safes, registered keys, CCTV, fire protection, gates, grilles, security doors and access control system.
- Processing customer payments and orders
- Liaising with locksmiths, lock service and installation departments to ensure efficient pick up for engineers
- To work as part of a team to ensure targets for sales, surveys and customer service are exceeded.
What you’ll get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision of significant growth, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of a Sales Assistant.