The Banham Group is one of the most recognised security brands in London and the South East. We supply and install locks, safes, doors, burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, security gates, grilles, shutters and garage doors, and door entry systems. We also have our own 24-hour in-house Alarm Receiving Centre. Established in 1926, the Banham Group now has 12 security companies running from our headquarters in Earlsfield, Central London with over 350 employees.
We are now looking for 24 hour, on-call, emergency locksmiths to provide a quick response by meeting the customer/client at their property and offering the renowned Banham service when opening and repairing current locks as well as installing new ones. You may also be required to assist with keyholding duties from time to time
- Previous Locksmith experience, preferably as an emergency response
- Experience in non-destructive door opening techniques
- Must have own battery tools and locksmith equipment
- Clean, valid driving licence
- Exceptional customer service and empathy
- Presentable professional demeanour
- Good communication skills
- Honest and reliable
- Organised with impeccable time management
- High attention to detail
- Quality workmanship
- Will be adaptable to all site environments and circumstances
- Must be a team player but also able to work alone
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-pressured environment
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 2.5% commission on self-generated revenue
- Company van and PDA
- Free uniform and personal protection (PPE) kit
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attack and sport related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Paid for parking
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Up to 40% Banham product
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
Salary; 32-38k + 2.5% commission on self-generated revenue
Working hours whilst training; Monday – Friday 8am-5.30pm
Following successful 3–6 month training, you will be required to work 84 Hours per week on a Monday – Sunday shift;
Night shifts 6pm-6am Monday - Sunday with 7 Days off in between.
Covering; London and south coast including some parts outside of the M25
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click Apply below to register your interest.