Are you looking for an opportunity with a market-leading Security company to work as a Key Guard? If the answer is 'Yes', Banham are looking to recruit you!
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned, family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the South East of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security. Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we’re proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, confident, and reliable Key Guard to join our existing team. You will be first to attend our client’s sites following specific requests, alarm activations or emergencies to investigate and secure the premises and stay if needed. This role is predominantly on the road with access to our showrooms and satellite offices. Your job responsibilities will include:
Providing access to properties for clients who have lost their keys
Carrying out routine property checks
Learn our product range and how our products function
Correctly advise customers with basic knowledge of our products
Ensure customers are extended the highest levels of customer service
Helping to build good customer relations
What you need
Must hold a Front Line Security SIA Licence; Door Supervisor, Close, Protection, or Security Guard Licence
Must hold a Full UK motorcycle license (A2 Category, 500cc)
- Candidate must be over 25 due to employer’s insurance
Must be able to work scheduled hours - 7 days of 12-hour day shifts, with a full week off, followed by 7 days of 12-hour night shifts and another full week off.
What you’ll get in return?
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Company motorbike, phone and tablet with paid travel expenses
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off Banham products
- Banham Social events – Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfill our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.